This masterbatch is used in production of PP fibers, bags, and jumbo-bags. In addition to increasing the strength of the PP fibers and bags, this masterbatch reduces the cost of production and improves printability on the final product.
This product’s mesh size and uniform particle size distribution of the CaCo3 used in it are among the most significant quality factors of its quality.
Padena Polymer produces this masterbatch in the highest quality due to the excellent CaCo3 we use with ideal particle size and distribution in the polymer base.
– Cost reduction
– Use of high quality calcium carbonate with fine and uniform grain distribution in the polymer matrix
– White coloring without the need for white masterbatch
– Increased fiber strength against tears
– Decreased wearing and tearing in bags
– Woven PP bags and jumbo-bags