- Ease of processing for any blown and extruded film products, without any change in processing parameters
- Low usage amount (generally 1%)
- Cost-effective method of enhancing the environmental credentials of plastics
- Easy to Incorporate into Production and Recyclable
- Multiple Disposal Methods
- Environmentally Friendly
- Cost-effective method of enhancing the environmental credentials of plastics.
- Allows all the performance aspects of your polymer blend to be maintained.
- Meet Worldwide Government-Mandated Requirements
- Less than two years’ degradability
- Maintain and increase the strength and durability of the final
- No change in the print quality, color, or transparency of the final product
- Shelf life in suitable storage conditions
- Continuation of the polymer degradation process in the landfill
- Non-activation of the degradability of the final product in the warehouse or store shelf (if properly maintained)
Biodegradable additives are increasingly becoming available for wide uses within different industries.
Packaging (Food, drinks, cosmetics, medical and washers),
Lightweight Carrier Bags,
Disposable Tablecloth and Disposable Container.
Usage Percent: 0.5 to 2%