Polypropylene Toughened with EPDM
PP is compounded with EPDM in order to increase its impact resistance and flexibility. A polymer alloy’s flexibility is inversely related to its hardness.
Padena Polymer produces PP compounds toughened with EPDM with different grades of hardness.
– Increased impact resistance
– Increased flexibility
– Wide hardness range in Shore A and Shore D scales
– Excellent resistance against UV, ozone, and other environmental elements
– Excellent paintability
– Excellent resistance against chemical elements such as bases, acids, alcohol, and other polar solutions
– Great resistance against fatigue
– Excellent insulator for heat and electricity
– Wire and electrical industry
– Auto industry