– High and constant quality of our white grades.
– Improved dispersion of titanium dioxide pigment, which is completely distributed through a polymer matrix.
– Improved dilution of a masterbatch – excellent and easily distribution of the masterbatch within the polymers during the colouring of plastics materials. Masterbatch because of a specially treated titanium dioxide flows better and quicker – the melt polymer mass is better homogenized.
– Excellent pigmentation characteristics and easy processability.
– Exceptional colour performance – improved whiteness and gloss of final products.
– Improved strength of final products.
– Lower processing temperatures.
– Higher efficiency and higher output.
– Less cleaning.
– Less die build-ups.
– Films requiring very high opacity
– Very thin gauge films
– LLDPE & metallocene LLDPE rich films for oil & milk flexible pouches
– Multi-layer and mono layer films
– TQPP, BOPP & BOPET films
– Non critical application films with higher thickness
– For High output machines
– Injection Molding, Blow Molding & Roto molding applications
– Thermoforming applications
– HIPS sheets for disposable cups & other similar applications
– Woven sacks & FIBC bags
– PET Fibers – yarn & staple fiber
– PP Non-Woven fabric