This masterbatch is produced with different percentages of calcium carbonate. It is used as a filler for PP and PE resins, resulting in lower production costs. This masterbatch also increases the strength and printability of the film.
This masterbatch can also be used as an economic white pigment, replacing a percentage of white masterbatches in white products with lower cost.
Its uniform particle size and distribution in the polymer base is particularly a significant positive factor in the quality of the end product.
Padena Polymer’s CaCo3 masterbatches are among the top products in the country due to our use of the best available CaCo3 and our top-of-the-line production lines and laboratory facilities.
– lower production costs of film products
– Anti-block effects on polymer films and preventing stickiness
– Anti-slipping effects on polymer films
– Preserving mechanical and visual specs of the films
– Improved printability on film
– Increased strength of films
– Creating white color without the use of white masterbatches
– PP and PE films such as plastic bags