Drip irrigation systems with dripper are one of the easiest ways to maintain a plantation due to efficient water usage and low labor requirements. This system also has significant benefits such as increasing the area under cultivation, preventing soil erosion and more controlled watering.
Padena Polymer produces a PE compound for black drip irrigation pipes, which meets the complete set of required standards with long durability.
– Excellent resistance against environmental stress and cracking (ESCR)
– Resistant to low temperatures
– Resistant against UV, sunlight and heat
– Resistant against erosion with soil and chemicals
– Immune to oxidation and has a shiny wall so its Immune to sediments
– Highly flexible
– Low costs
– Drip irrigation systems in farming and gardening
– Water supply systems