Wood plastic composites are a combination of wood, plastic, and special additives. These environmentally friendly composites can be produced in a wide variety of colors, strengths, with real wood aesthetics, and are fire proof, 100% recyclable, and resistant against humidity, insects and fungi.
For this reason, wood plastics are widely used as a replacement for traditional material used in buildings (like bricks and stone), furniture (wood, MDF, steel), and auto parts.
Padena Polymer produces wood plastic compounds according to our customers’ needs using our compounding technology, top-of-the-line laboratory facilities, technical expertise, and high quality raw material.
– Low cost
– Long life and easy maintenance
– heat, cold, and sound insulator
– resistant against insects and fungi
– environmentally friendly
– 100% recyclable
– Decking for open spaces, poolside, bathrooms, saunas, Jacuzzis, etc.
– Wall decking
– Building facades, doors, stairways, and ceilings
– Rooftop decking, terraces, fences, partitions, curtain blinds, etc.
– Pavilions, beach shelter, car parking
– Tables and benches, garden and park lights, trash and other urban furniture
– Flower gardens and parks (Flower Box)
– Signs / billboards
– Equipment for schools